Code of Conduct
Driving instructors code of conduct – approved by the Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency.
I aim to provide a high quality service, the code of conduct for driving instructors includes:-
- To be professional, courteous, helpful & approachable at all times.
- To avoid physical contact except in an emergency.
- To make every endeavour to be on time for every lesson.
- To recommend & use the latest training methods & materials to help you study for your theory & practical tests.
- To provide 1-1 training in the car, with no other learner in the car.
- To advise & recommend the appropriate time to apply for your Theory & Practical tests.
- To honour the full 60 minutes for each lesson & multiples thereof.
- To operate under the Code of Practice for Approved Driving Instructors.